Mental Health and Psychosocial Problems- II Papers 2074
Mental Health and Psychosocial Problems– II Papers
Attempt any Five questions: (5×8=40)
1. What is mental health? Describe the strategies developed by Nepal government raising awareness about mental health.
2. How is socio cultural factor responsible for the abnormal behavior? Explain with suitable examples.
3. Illustrate the nature, causes and types of unipolar disorder.
4. Explain the causes of family problems in the middle-class population of Nepal and role of a counsellor to prevent it.
5. What is cognitive disorder? Describe its types occurring in old age.
6. Explain the causes possible treatment for the dissociate disorders.
Attempt all questions: (4 x5=20)
7. Explain the importance of psychological first Aid in Nepal.
8. Describe the symptoms of OCD.
9. What is maladjustment? How does it affect mental health? Explain.
10. Compare the mental health system in low income and high-income countries.
Answer any Five questions: (5 x 3=15)
11. What are the causal factors of juvenile delinquency?
12. Describe the symptoms of depression.
13. Illustrate conversion disorder.
14. Describe the cause of childhood depression.
15. What is somatization disorder?
16. Write short notes on:
a. Suicidal ideation
Lok Raj Pathak is a Professional Computer Engineer and Technology enthusiast. He has completed Master in Science in Information Technology (M. Sc. IT) and Master in technology in Computer Science and Engineering (M. Tech. Eng). He usually writes in science and technology, life style and religion.