Old Question 2074 : Assessment in Counselling –IV paper
Assessment in Counselling –IV paper
Attempt any Three questions. (3 x 8= 24)
1. Mentions the steps involved in report preparation for psychological assessment.
2. Explain reliability and process for determining reliability of tool.
3. Describe how observation method can be used for assessment of an individual?
4. Elaborate the concept of psychological test and psychological assessment. Explain how are they related.
Attempt all questions: (4 x5=20)
5. Write brief notes on types of psychological assessment.
6. What is aptitude test? Describe its types and importance.
7. Describe the nature, administration and psychometric property of the Rorschach inkblot test.
8. Explain the steps a psychologist should take in interviewing.
Write short notes on any Two: (2×3=6)
a. Challenges involved in psychological assessment.
b. Briefly mention test security.
c. State the use of personality tests.
Lok Raj Pathak is a Professional Computer Engineer and Technology enthusiast. He has completed Master in Science in Information Technology (M. Sc. IT) and Master in technology in Computer Science and Engineering (M. Tech. Eng). He usually writes in science and technology, life style and religion.