Old Question PG “Introduction to Counselling Psychology-I paper” 2074
Introduction to Counselling Psychology-I paper
Attempt any Five questions. (5 x 8= 40)
- Explain the settings in which a counselor works. State the importance of each setting.
- How is motivational related to conflict, frustration and mental health problems. Discuss.
- How does behavior approach explain human behavior? Explain its counseling techniques in brief.
- How do you approach a client? Explain how do you work in the middle those of counselling.
- Discuss and described vocational guidance and career counselling.
- What are the symptoms of trauma survivor? Discuss this along with PTSD.
Attempt all questions: (4 x5=20)
- “Counselling is a mental health profession”. Explain and illustrate its importance.
- Explain the psycho sexual development stages with explains.
- What are the differences of psychoanalysis and client-centered approach of counselling?
- Discuss the narrative approach with suitable examples.
Answer any Five questions: (5x 3=15)
- Illustrate the scopes of counselling in Nepal.
- “Psychology is the science of human understanding “. Why?
- Describe the development of counselling products in Nepal.
- Mention the similarities and differences between counselling and psychotherapy?
- Describe counselling with drug dependence.
- Write short notes on:
- Grief counselling.
- Motivational and mental problems.
Lok Raj Pathak is a Professional Computer Engineer and Technology enthusiast. He has completed Master in Science in Information Technology (M. Sc. IT) and Master in technology in Computer Science and Engineering (M. Tech. Eng). He usually writes in science and technology, life style and religion.