Question: Counselling Theories and Skill -III paper 2074
Counselling Theories and Skill –III paper
Attempt any Three questions. (3 x 8= 24)
1. Discuss the four paradigms of person–centered approach in counselling.
2. Explain the challenges a counselor faces in cognitive behavior therapy.
3. “Application of behavior interventions is very broad and diverse.” Justify this statement.
4. Explain what is basic communication skills a counselor must possess to be an effective counselor?
Attempt all questions: (4 x5=20)
5. Explain the effectiveness of assertive training for low– esteem person.
6. Illustrate personal theory of counselling.
7. Describe the benefits of advanced communication skills in counselling process.
8. Discuss the process involved in training of social skills.
Write short notes on any Two: (2×3=6)
a. Cultural issues in counselling.
b. Extinction procedure in BMT
c. Relaxation techniques.
Lok Raj Pathak is a Professional Computer Engineer and Technology enthusiast. He has completed Master in Science in Information Technology (M. Sc. IT) and Master in technology in Computer Science and Engineering (M. Tech. Eng). He usually writes in science and technology, life style and religion.